Forum: Ruby on Rails How to install the plugin manually?

Valentino L. (Guest)
on 2008-11-21 05:16
Dear all

I would like to install plugin auto_complete but failed..

jruby -S script/plugin discover
C:/jruby-1.1.5/lib/ruby/1.8/open-uri.rb:278:in `open_http': 407 Proxy
Authentication Required (OpenURI::HTTPError)

I have set the http_proxy=http://user:password@host:port/, It is working
fine to fetch gem files.

I know the plugin is in here:
http://dev.rubyonrails.com/svn/rails/plugins/auto_complete/
I want to install it manually. Please advises.

Thank you very much.

Valentino
Jeremy McAnally (Guest)
Try this:

    script/plugin install
http://dev.rubyonrails.com/svn/rails/plugins/auto_complete/

--Jeremy

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 9:16 PM, Valentino L.
> fine to fetch gem files.

http://jeremymcanally.com/
http://entp.com/
http://omgbloglol.com

My books:
http://manning.com/mcanally/
http://humblelittlerubybook.com/ (FREE!)
Valentino L. (Guest)
on 2008-11-21 13:32
Thank for reply

It is not working
Plugin not found:
["http://dev.rubyonrails.com/svn/rails/plugins/auto_...]

I think it might due to open_http problem.

Anyway, thanks for your help