Forum: Ruby on Rails will_paginate question

unknown (Guest)
I'm using will_paginate and in my views I have two images, a left
arrow and a right arrow, that act as my pagination links. Is there a
method built in to generate the URL's for those images?
Jeffrey L. Taylor (Guest)
Quoting removed_email_address@domain.invalid
<removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:

> I'm using will_paginate and in my views I have two images, a left
> arrow and a right arrow, that act as my pagination links. Is there a
> method built in to generate the URL's for those images?

WillPaginate::ViewHelpers.pagination_options[:previous_label] =
link_to(image_tag ...
WillPaginate::ViewHelpers.pagination_options[:next_label] =
link_to(image_tag ...

HTH,
  Jeffrey