Forum: GNU Radio Where to start Beginners question

Anand Gudimanchi (Guest)
Hello Experts,

I am a beginner just to seek answers more from basics. Worse i am new to
Python and RF. So please can someone help me where to look for the
signals coming and out and where to look for documentation of available
functionality and how to hook things to get my BER testing and to plot
graph power to BER (simulating VSA) using USRP.

Well i read that we need to write blocks in C++ and use existing classes
to take input. I am finding difficulty to get a document which explains
the flow and how to do it.

GNU: 3.1.3
OS: Ubuntu
For BER: TDMA qpsk, using Dm-2 signals which are pseudo random as input.
Need to plot graph BER vs Time, BER Rxpower.

Greatly appreciate all your help.

Regards
-- Anand

addressee.  It is subject to copyright, is confidential and may be
lost by reason of this transmission.
other act on the email.
On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 6:35 PM, Anand Gudimanchi
> flow and how to do it.
> -- Anand
All links from the "Documentation" section of the homepage
1. How to write python applications -
http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/Tutorials
2. Available modules from Doxygen generated API -
http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/modules.html
3. Reading and writing files - http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/Octave
You can use the same files and modify a little bit to use with matlab
as well

Karthik
Anand Gudimanchi (Guest)
Hi Karthik,