Forum: Ruby INLINEDIR or HOME error

Sita Rami R. (Guest)
 I am trying to extract the related links(for ex: ruby Programming
Language)
from google page.
I had scrubyt0.3.4 and rubygems1.3.4 installed.
I am encountered with an error saying "*Define INLINEDIR or HOME in your
environment and try again*"

Please suggest me in overcoming this.

Thanks
Sita,
Michael S. (Guest)
On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 11:24 AM, Sita Rami R.
> Hi,
>  I am trying to extract the related links(for ex: ruby Programming Language)
> from google page.
> I had scrubyt0.3.4 and rubygems1.3.4 installed.
> I am encountered with an error saying "*Define INLINEDIR or HOME in your
> environment and try again*"
>
> Please suggest me in overcoming this.

add:

INLINEDIR="/path/to/homedir"

mike
Sita Rami R. (Guest)
got it .. thanks,

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 10:03 AM, Michael S.