Forum: Ruby on Rails 64Bit MySQL and Rails on Windows

iplat (Guest)
Any ideas how to get 64bit MySQL to work with Rails on Windows? I feel
like I'm not using the computer to its full potential if I revert back
to 32bit MySQL.
Colin Charles (Guest)
On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 8:59 AM, iplat <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:

> Any ideas how to get 64bit MySQL to work with Rails on Windows? I feel
> like I'm not using the computer to its full potential if I revert back
> to 32bit MySQL.

Download it from:
http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/mysql/5.0.html#winx64

And it should "just work"