Forum: Ruby on Rails DeployD

Shrikant L. (Guest)
Hello All,

We are support to people who have issue with Ruby On Rails deployment.
Also we are support to those guys who have issue with Core Linux
Administration.

Thanks,
DeployD.
Damian J. (Guest)
On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 1:36 PM, removed_email_address@domain.invalid

> Hello All,
>
> We are support to people who have issue with Ruby On Rails deployment.
> Also we are support to those guys who have issue with Core Linux
> Administration.
>
> Thanks,
> DeployD.

LOL :-)
Josh S. (Guest)
This list is only for discussion of Rails implementation.  Please keep
your spam off of it.

--
Josh S.
http://blog.hasmanythrough.com