Forum: RSpec Cucumber: Fix for Textmate syntax highlighting

Matt W. (Guest)
It's  been bugging me for a while that a lot of the regular
expressions in my step matchers look ugly in TextMate because it
doesn't recognise them.

I patched the Ruby tmbundle with a fix. If this bugs you too, you can
pull down my Ruby.tmbundle from here:
http://github.com/mattwynne/textmate-bundles/tree/master

Or has somebody already solved this problem some other way?

cheers,
Matt
Ashley M. (Guest)
On Nov 14, 2008, at 3:25 pm, Matt W. wrote:

> It's  been bugging me for a while that a lot of the regular
> expressions in my step matchers look ugly in TextMate because it
> doesn't recognise them.
>
> I patched the Ruby tmbundle with a fix. If this bugs you too, you
> can pull down my Ruby.tmbundle from here:
> http://github.com/mattwynne/textmate-bundles/tree/master
>
> Or has somebody already solved this problem some other way?

I've always stuck %r in front of the regex:

   Given %r/blah/

But I'd prefer a better fix!

Ashley

--