Forum: Rails France computers-programming

sri (Guest)
PHP is a popular server-side scripting language used by many
developers to deliver dynamic content in their Web pages. It is
generally embedded into the ...

http://www.freewebs.com/olympicpen/
http://indianfriendfinder.com/go/g1036092-pmem
http://italianfriendfinder.com/go/g1036092-pmem

\o/, ça marche aussi :

Ruby is a popular server-side (but not only) scripting language used by
many
developers to deliver dynamic content in their Web pages. It is
generally embedded into the ...

Le 14 novembre 2008 10:44, sri <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> a écrit :
Cyril M. (Guest)
Gregoire LEJEUNE wrote:
> \o/, ça marche aussi :
>
> Ruby is a popular server-side (but not only) scripting language used by many
> developers to deliver dynamic content in their Web pages. It is
> generally embedded into the ...

Le premier spam Rails :p