Forum: JRuby Are java hashtable objects Ruby Hash objects?

Guillermo A. (Guest)
Hello guys,

I need to access from Ruby information stored in a java hashtable
inside of a Java class.

The class has a getter method that returns the hashtable object. My
question is: How can access the key/value pairs from the Ruby code?

Thanks in advance,

GA

> The class has a getter method that returns the hashtable object. My question
> is: How can access the key/value pairs from the Ruby code?

I believe you just treat it like any other java object and call the
method you want. yourTable.get(key)