Forum: Ruby on Rails rmagick nor installin in ubuntu

Lost W. (Guest)
on 2008-11-13 16:21
irb(main):003:0> require 'Rmagick'
LoadError: no such file to load -- Rmagick
  from (irb):3:in `require'
  from (irb):3
  from :0

Its throwing the error
Abhishek shukla (Guest)
http://worldofopensource.blogspot.com/2008/09/how-...

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 6:21 AM, Lost W. <
Lost W. (Guest)
on 2008-11-14 06:51
Abhishek shukla wrote:
> http://worldofopensource.blogspot.com/2008/09/how-...
>
> On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 6:21 AM, Lost W. <

if place require 'Rmagick' in application controller' its not throwing
error.
But if place in irb its throwing error
Thani A. (Guest)
on 2008-11-14 06:57
Lost W. wrote:
> Abhishek shukla wrote:
>> http://worldofopensource.blogspot.com/2008/09/how-...
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 6:21 AM, Lost W. <
>
> if place require 'Rmagick' in application controller' its not throwing
> error.
> But if place in irb its throwing error

require 'rubygems'
require 'Rmagick'