Forum: RSpec Autotest style autotest/rails_rspec doesn't seem to exist. Aborting.

Ramon T. (Guest)
Just upgraded rspec because I want to use cucumber.  I downloaded the
gems listed in the github wiki, and I submoduled the rspec and
rspec-rails plugins.  Autotest started to fail on me though.

"Autotest style autotest/rails_rspec doesn't seem to exist. Aborting."

What should I do to fix it?

ZenTest: 3.11.0
rspec: 1.1.11

Thanks,
Ramon T.
David C. (Guest)
On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 5:20 AM, Ramon T. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> Just upgraded rspec because I want to use cucumber.  I downloaded the
> gems listed in the github wiki, and I submoduled the rspec and
> rspec-rails plugins.  Autotest started to fail on me though.
>
> "Autotest style autotest/rails_rspec doesn't seem to exist. Aborting."
>
> What should I do to fix it?
>
> ZenTest: 3.11.0
> rspec: 1.1.11

You need rspec-rails as well (plugin or gem, same version as rspec).
Do you have that already?

Cheers,
David
Ramon T. (Guest)
Yup, I submoduled them :) I suppose that's just like an external svn
repo.  I'll try reinstalling them... but in the mean time, got any
ideas?

Ramon T.
David C. (Guest)
On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 9:18 AM, Ramon T. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> Yup, I submoduled them :) I suppose that's just like an external svn
> repo.  I'll try reinstalling them... but in the mean time, got any
> ideas?

Is this only happening in one rails app? or all of them?
Ramon T. (Guest)
Thanks for you replies.  I reinstalled it and it works fine.  It seems
that it didn't install properly before! :o thanks goodness that's it.
hehe

Ramon T.