Forum: Ruby on Rails migrations - determine all available migration (files)

Clemens (Guest)
Is there a way to determine whether all migrations have been run?

ActiveRecord::Migrator.get_all_versions only returns the migrations
run (but not the ones not yet run).

Thx Clemens
Frederick C. (Guest)
On Nov 13, 7:07 am, Clemens <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Is there a way to determine whether all migrations have been run?
>
> ActiveRecord::Migrator.get_all_versions only returns the migrations
> run (but not the ones not yet run).

just scanning throught the source,
ActiveRecord::Migrator.new.pending_migrations looks promising.

Fred