From: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
[mailto:removed_email_address@domain.invalid] On Behalf Of Jim D.
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 11:46 AM
To: IronRuby External Code R.
Cc: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Subject: [Ironruby-core] Code Review: rake_compile

tfpt review "/shelveset:rake_compile;REDMOND\jdeville"
Comment  :
Fixes rake compile by adding a response file. This has been tested on
both internal and external layouts.

~~~~
JD
http://blog.jredville.com
Seo S. (Guest)
2008/11/13 Jim D. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:
> Fixes rake compile by adding a response file. This has been tested on both
> internal and external layouts.

Works fine on Linux system too. Thanks.
Jim D. (Guest)
Sure thing. I'm going to try to commit it and push a new SVN revision
out tomorrow morning.

JD

--
Seo S.