Forum: Ruby on Rails How to get hash values????

Smarty 2. (Guest)
please help me....

<% puts "Total #{@totalemail.inspect}" %>

My Output is: Total [{:email=>"removed_email_address@domain.invalid",
:name=>"aa"},
{:email=>"removed_email_address@domain.invalid", :name=>"bb"}]

How to get email and name???

Thankyou.
Rui N. (Guest)
@totalemail[0][:email]  does the trick ?

Cheers.

[ rui ]
[ Seiri, Seiton, Seisō, Seiketsu e Shitsuke ]

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 9:04 AM, Smarty 2k
Smarty 2. (Guest)
on 2008-11-12 14:52
Solved... Thank you Very much