From: Erika <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
To: ruby-talk ML <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 10:43:53 AM
Subject: check a checkbox

Hi,

How can I check if a check box is checked in Ruby Watir?

The following line only sets the checkbox:
ie.checkbox(:name,"Test1").set

Thanks,
Erika
Siep K. (Guest)
on 2008-11-12 14:16
Erika wrote:
> I resolved it by using:
> ie.checkbox(:name,"Test1").clear, because this was what I wanted to
> achieve.
>
> But if anyone knows how can be checked, if it is set or not the check
> box please post :)
>
> Thanks,
> Erika
>

> ________________________________

puts ie.checkbox(:name,"Test1").checked?

hth,

Siep
Ramesh Y. (Guest)
on 2011-01-25 16:39
I have tired usign this but still not working, can anyone help me on
this.

puts ie.checkbox(:name,"Test1").checked?

But if anyone knows how can be checked, if it is set or not the check
> box please post :)

thanks
Ramesh Y