Forum: Ruby on Rails is it possible in rails ?

Thani A. (Guest)
on 2008-11-12 06:03
multi select files from system file browser, and drag and drop into web
browser then (those selected files) multiple file uploads

is it possible in rails ?
Thorsten M. (Guest)
That's not possible in any web framework.
Browsers don't allow for the drag/drop thing,
for security reasons I guess.

Multiple file uploads are possible with swf_upload:
http://swfupload.org/
Thani A. (Guest)
on 2008-11-12 15:45
Thanks for reply

> Multiple file uploads are possible with swf_upload:
> http://swfupload.org/

so we can select multiple files from file browsers by use of SWFupload.

is it right ?