Forum: Typo date is wrong ("created_at" vs "published_at")

H. C. (Guest)
on 2008-11-11 02:29
I've noticed that when you write a blog post with a different
"published_at" date under "post settings," the "created_at" date will
show up, even though the entry will be sorted with "published_at" dates.
For instance, I retrieved an old blog entry from 2006 and published it
as "2006-04-08", it will be sorted before all the 2008 entries, but the
date will show up as "2006-11-07."
Matijs v. (Guest)
Hj Choi wrote:
> I've noticed that when you write a blog post with a different
> "published_at" date under "post settings," the "created_at" date will
> show up, even though the entry will be sorted with "published_at" dates.
> For instance, I retrieved an old blog entry from 2006 and published it
> as "2006-04-08", it will be sorted before all the 2008 entries, but the
> date will show up as "2006-11-07."

Does this still happen?

What theme are you using?