Forum: NGINX nginx-0.7.20

Igor S. (Guest)
Changes with nginx 0.7.20                                        10 Nov
2008

    *) Changes in the ngx_http_gzip_filter_module.

    *) Feature: the ngx_http_limit_req_module.

    *) Bugfix: worker processes might exit on a SIGBUS signal on sparc
and
       ppc platforms; the bug had appeared in 0.7.3.
       Thanks to Maxim D..

    *) Bugfix: the "proxy_pass http://host/some:uri" directives did not
       work; the bug had appeared in 0.7.12.

    *) Bugfix: in HTTPS mode requests might fail with the "bad write
retry"
       error.

    *) Bugfix: the ngx_http_secure_link_module did not work inside
       locations, whose names are less than 3 characters.

    *) Bugfix: $server_addr variable might have no value.
Kingsley F. (Guest)
Sorry to ask again.

How is ipv6 progress?

Kingsley