Forum: Ruby Macruby next to Ruby

Paul B. (Guest)
on 2008-11-10 03:19
I want to try MacRuby. Can I install that next to Ruby installed by
Macports without disturbing Ruby and Rails there?
Yanik Magnan (Guest)
You can, everything from MacRuby is self-contained in
/Library/Frameworks/MacRuby.framework and MacRuby executables are
macruby, macirb, macri, and so on.

-- Yanik Magnan • http://r-ch.net
Paul B. (Guest)
on 2008-11-10 03:47
Yanik Magnan wrote:
> You can, everything from MacRuby is self-contained in
> /Library/Frameworks/MacRuby.framework and MacRuby executables are
> macruby, macirb, macri, and so on.
>
> -- Yanik Magnan • http://r-ch.net

Great :-)