Forum: wxRuby HtmlEasyPrinting

Fabio P. (Guest)
Hi all,

in HtmlEasyPrinting how can i use PAGENUM and PAGESCNT macros?

I've tried to use them into an html text: Wx::PAGENUM and Wx::PAGESCNT
using
set_header and set_footer

but i get them undefined.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

bio.
Alex F. (Guest)
Fabio P. wrote:
> in HtmlEasyPrinting how can i use PAGENUM and PAGESCNT macros?
>
> I've tried to use them into an html text: Wx::PAGENUM and Wx::PAGESCNT
> using set_header and set_footer

They're not constants but placeholders. Use them wrapped in the @ sign,
like this:

  htp = Wx::HtmlEasyPrinting.new('printing')
  htp.header = "Page @PAGENUM@ of @PAGESCNT@"

I realised after your message that the textile docs have mangled the
formatting of this, so it's not at all clear. I'll correct it now,
thanks for reporting it.

alex