Forum: Ruby question about text_field tag for collect

Shoutao W. (Guest)
on 2008-11-07 10:18
I have two class
Question
 has_many :options
end

How to write the page which create the Question together with the
options?
Shoutao W. (Guest)
on 2008-11-10 04:18
Shoutao Wang wrote:
> I have two class
> Question
>  has_many :options
> end
>
> How to write the page which create the Question together with the
> options?

Nobody has the same problems or I did not describe it clearly?

Thanks.
Oscar D. (Guest)