Forum: Ruby on Rails why rails is internationalization framework ?

Thani A. (Guest)
on 2008-11-07 09:00
what is internationalization framework ?
why rails is internationalization framework ?
what are the advance in rails 2.2.0 over rails (< 2.1.1)
Frederick C. (Guest)
On 7 Nov 2008, at 07:00, Thani A. wrote:

> what is internationalization framework ?
> why rails is internationalization framework ?
http://www.artweb-design.de/2008/7/18/the-ruby-on-...
covers rails 2.2's l18n features.

Fred