Forum: GNU Radio gr_make_io_signaturev

Brett L. Trotter (Guest)
Are there any examples of how to use this?

Since the current C++ (until C++0x is out) doesn't support vector
initialization, how does one format the inheritance constructor?
for example:
myblock::myblock(...) : gr_block("myblock", gr_make_io_signaturev(4,4,
std::vector<int> somevec)) { ...}

in what code do I populate somevec? or is there another way to attack
this?
Eric B. (Guest)
On Wed, Nov 05, 2008 at 01:29:21PM -0600, Brett L. Trotter wrote:
> Are there any examples of how to use this?
>
> Since the current C++ (until C++0x is out) doesn't support vector
> initialization, how does one format the inheritance constructor?
> for example:
> myblock::myblock(...) : gr_block("myblock", gr_make_io_signaturev(4,4,
> std::vector<int> somevec)) { ...}
>
> in what code do I populate somevec? or is there another way to attack this?

Take a look at gr_io_signature.cc.  It uses gr_make_io_signaturev to
implement the other versions.

Do you really have more than 3 different kinds of items in your
signature?

Eric