Forum: Ruby on Rails Muliply images > wich plugin?

Remco S. (Guest)

I have one destionation such as Barcelona and i want to store and show
multiply pictures of Barcelona. Wich upload plugin is the best for this
purpose?

Grtz..remco
Fernando P. (Guest)
on 2008-11-05 18:36
Remco S. wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I have one destionation such as Barcelona and i want to store and show
> multiply pictures of Barcelona. Wich upload plugin is the best for this
> purpose?
>
> Grtz..remco
paperclip or attachment_fu are your best candidates.
Ar C. (Guest)
on 2008-11-05 23:17
swfupload works well for uploading a ton of images at once as well.

pick the folder, then select all the files you want to upload, then go.
swfupload handles serially uploading each file in turn.