Forum: Ruby First ever full day Ruby and Ruby On Rails event in India

Sur M. (Guest)
Hi Everyone,

If you are in India, and you like to code in Ruby and enjoy Ruby On
Rails... join in RubyFunDay to have real fun with Ruby...
http://rubyonrails.in/events/3

regards,
Sur
R. K. (Guest)
on 2008-11-04 18:54
Sur M. wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> If you are in India, and you like to code in Ruby and enjoy Ruby On
> Rails... join in RubyFunDay to have real fun with Ruby...
> http://rubyonrails.in/events/3
>

> regards,
> Sur

I suppose this is focused more on rails, correct ? What is the agenda ?
Is this a company sponsored event (I checked the url).

I'll try to make it, but do give me some more details.