Forum: Ruby on Rails code for insert calender

Ishara G. (Guest)
i want to create a pop up calendar,,,,please can anyone tell me how to
do it
Shiv N Gautam (Guest)
http://code.google.com/p/calendardateselect/

--
Shiv

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 1:43 PM, Ishara G. <

--

Spike Milligan  - "My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a
lunatic."