Forum: Ruby No documentation for libsvn-ruby...???

Xeno C. (Guest)
I noticed I have libsvn-ruby on my Ubuntu server, but I apparently get
no ruby
specific documentation with this at all.  Nor does there appear to be
any on the
  Web...???  Am I missing smoething?
Kouhei S. (Guest)

In <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
  "No documentation for libsvn-ruby...???" on Tue, 4 Nov 2008 10:31:08
+0900,
  Xeno C. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> I noticed I have libsvn-ruby on my Ubuntu server, but I apparently get no ruby
> specific documentation with this at all.  Nor does there appear to be any on the
>   Web...???  Am I missing smoething?

Sorry. There are no document for the Ruby bindings of
Subversion. We need your help.

Thanks,
Xeno C. (Guest)
Kouhei S. wrote:
> Sorry. There are no document for the Ruby bindings of
> Subversion. We need your help.
>

> Thanks,
> --
> kou

Okay, at least that's a sanity check.  Thank you for the response.  I
will see
about it.