Forum: Ruby on Rails error message

Delirium tremens (Guest)
When I run a test, I get the error message: "FormatError: Bad data for
Story fixture named two (nil)". What should I do about it?
Frederick C. (Guest)
On 2 Nov 2008, at 18:53, Delirium tremens wrote:

> When I run a test, I get the error message: "FormatError: Bad data for
> Story fixture named two (nil)". What should I do about it?

sounds like your stories.yml fixture file has something fishy in it.

Fred
Delirium tremens (Guest)
My stories.yml file did not have identation. I added it, with 2
spaces, then it worked!