Forum: Ruby on Rails application URL

Davi V. (Guest)
Hi all. I'm trying to get gravtastic working at my comments model, so
I'm
doing this:

class Comment < ActiveRecord::Base
  validates_presence_of :commentary

  belongs_to :commentary, :polymorphic => true

  attr_accessor :anon

  is_gravtastic :rating => 'R',
                 :size => 40   ,
           :default => "/images/no_gravatar.png"
end

  My doubt is: using comment.gravatar_url gives me the following:

http://gravatar.com/avatar/HASH.png?d=%2Fimages%2F...

  And it doesn't renders my image correctly. How can I get my full
application
URL as http://my.domain.tld/app/images/no_gravatar.png ?

Davi V.
--
E-mail: davividal arroba siscompar ponto com ponto br
MSN   : davividal arroba msn ponto com
On Friday 31 October 2008 16:37:08 Davi V. wrote:
>   is_gravtastic :rating => 'R',
>                  :size => 40   ,
>            :default => "/images/no_gravatar.png"
> end
>
>   My doubt is: using comment.gravatar_url gives me the following:

http://gravatar.com/avatar/HASH.png?d=%2Fimages%2F...
>mp;s=40
>
>   And it doesn't renders my image correctly. How can I get my full
> application URL as http://my.domain.tld/app/images/no_gravatar.png ?

  I'm using Mongrel as development server, but I'll deploy it to Apache
+
Passenger.

  I'm trying to use request_uri, but no success.

  Any kind of tips, please?

  Best regards,
--
Davi V.