Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails authorization

Daniel L. (Guest)
Hello, anyone know who is the best plug-in for authorization in rails?

I found this link
http://www.vaporbase.com/postings/Authorization_in_Rails
but is old, maybe today we have something better.

Thanks.
Nick H. (Guest)
on 2008-11-11 18:34
Daniel L. wrote:
> Hello, anyone know who is the best plug-in for authorization in rails?
>
> I found this link
> http://www.vaporbase.com/postings/Authorization_in_Rails
> but is old, maybe today we have something better.
>
> Thanks.

There's no "best". Every situation is different. You need to match your
needs to what the various solutions provide.

With that said, I've been using Authlogic, and love it.
-Nick
(Guest)
main paginate:
http://wiki.rubyonrails.com/rails/pages/Authentication