Forum: RSpec Mailing list playing catch up with anyone else?

Zach D. (Guest)
Last night it seemed like the mailing list was playing catchup, as I got
flood of emails from the past few days. Has anyone else seen this?
David C. (Guest)
On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 9:56 AM, Zach D. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> Last night it seemed like the mailing list was playing catchup, as I got a
> flood of emails from the past few days. Has anyone else seen this?

Yep. Right in the middle of trying to wrap up a chapter in the rspec
book!

Ended up staying up until 3 (because I became a sucker for
distraction) but the chapter got done! w00t!

(I'm learning from the political season to turn any question into a
question about my particular talking points)

Cheers,
David
Nick H. (Guest)
On 2008-10-30, at 10:56, Zach D. wrote:
> Last night it seemed like the mailing list was playing catchup, as I
> got a flood of emails from the past few days. Has anyone else seen
> this?

Yup! When I checked my email this morning, I found 61 new messages
from the rspec-users ML.