Forum: Ruby on Rails Problem with sqlite3

Hai anh L. (Guest)
on 2008-10-30 08:49
I have problem when login 127.0.0.1

About your application’s environment
CGI::Session::CookieStore::TamperedWithCookie in
Rails/infoController#properties

CGI::Session::CookieStore::TamperedWithCookie

RAILS_ROOT: C:/ruby/testing

Request

Parameters:

None

Show session dump

---
flash: !map:ActionController::Flash::FlashHash {}

Response

Headers:

{"cookie"=>[],
 "Content-Type"=>"",
 "Cache-Control"=>"no-cache"}

My enviroment is
 ruby 1.8.6(2007 -09 -24 patchlevel 111)[i386-mswin32]
 ruby gem 1.3.1
 rails 2.2.0
 action... 2.2.0
 mongrel web server 1.1.5
 sqlite3 3.6.4

When I try "gem install sqlite2-ruby" it error
failed to build gem native extension
nmake is not recognize as an internal or external command, operable
program or batch file ...

Can someone give me the way to fix it?
Hai anh L. (Guest)
on 2008-10-30 15:14
Help me plz! Or it is a bug in rail 2.20
Rick (Guest)
Sounds like you have a stale cookie laying around.  You can check for
this through the preferences menu related to your browser.

You could just delete all cookies related to localhost (i.e.
127.0.0.1) and then reload your application.  I've seen this related
to changes to the config/environment.rb file - see the comment in that
file.

Rick

On Oct 30, 3:14 am, Hai anh Le <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Hai anh L. (Guest)
on 2008-10-31 10:53
Rick wrote:
> Sounds like you have a stale cookie laying around.  You can check for
> this through the preferences menu related to your browser.
>
> You could just delete all cookies related to localhost (i.e.
> 127.0.0.1) and then reload your application.  I've seen this related
> to changes to the config/environment.rb file - see the comment in that
> file.
>
> Rick
>
> On Oct 30, 3:14�am, Hai anh Le <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>

Yes, I have fix it by the way that I uninstall anything, then install
all by console code. But sqlite3 1.2.4 can run with Window, so that I
try to install version 1.2.3. Now anything is OK :D
Hai anh L. (Guest)
on 2008-10-31 10:57
I type wrong. sqlite 1.2.4 can't run in Window so that you can try
sqlite 1.2.3
Sulabh J. (Guest)
on 2009-02-18 01:15
Hai anh Le wrote:
> I type wrong. sqlite 1.2.4 can't run in Window so that you can try
> sqlite 1.2.3

Hi Hai,

I am facing the same problem with sqlite3 as well as mysql. Can you help
me fix it as you already did the same thing.

Thanks

Sulabh J.