Forum: RSpec [Cucumber]: require features from mutliple folders

aidy lewis (Guest)

I have different projects with features related to those projects in
different folders

/project_1
/project_2
           /steps

The steps cover both projects

How do I get Cucumber to require all features within both the projects
folders and include the common steps?

Thanks

Aidy
aslak hellesoy (Guest)
On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 4:39 PM, aidy lewis
<removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:

> How do I get Cucumber to require all features within both the projects
> folders and include the common steps?

Use the --require option. cucumber --help for details.

Aslak