Forum: IronRuby Calling super from CLS override

Andrew P. (Guest)

Was wondering if this is currently possible as I'm currently getting:

System.ArgumentException : wrong number or type of arguments for
`Render'
  at _stub_$19##19(Closure , CallSite , RubyMethodScope , Object , Proc
, Object )
  C:\Dev\ironruby\trunk\src\Microsoft.Scripting.Core\Actions\MatchCaller.Generated.cs(40,0):
at System.Scripting.Actions.MatchCaller.Call4[T0,T1,T2,T3,TRet](Func`6
target, CallSite site, Object[] args)
  C:\Dev\ironruby\trunk\src\Microsoft.Scripting.Core\Actions\CallSite.cs(275,0):
at System.Scripting.Actions.CallSite`1.UpdateAndExecute(Object[] args)
  C:\Dev\ironruby\trunk\src\Microsoft.Scripting.Core\Actions\UpdateDelegates.Generated.cs(52,0):
at
System.Scripting.Actions.UpdateDelegates.Update4[T,T0,T1,T2,T3,TRet](CallSite
site, T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2, T3 arg3)

// c#

public abstract class ViewBase {
  public virtual void Render(TextWriter textWriter)
  {
  }
}

// rb

class MyView < ViewBase
  def Render(text_writer)
    super

Cheers,

Andrew.
Curt H. (Guest)
I'm fairly sure this was working at some point -- my bad for not adding
an appropriate test :(.
Jim D. (Guest)
I'll try to get the barebones structure in tomorrow so we can get tests
in.

JD