Forum: GNU Radio Decimation and filter in the USRP

Chris S. (Guest)

Can someone describe the filter process that happens after decimation
inside the USRP?  I would like to reproduce it exactly when generating
data I correlate with the USRP's output.

Thank you,

Chris
Chris S. (Guest)
Chris S. wrote:
> Can someone describe the filter process that happens after decimation
> inside the USRP?  I would like to reproduce it exactly when generating
> data I correlate with the USRP's output.

I found some answers in the pdf "The USRP under a 1.5X magnifying lens"

Plus I just saw a question about specific tap values on the list... so I
think I'm covered for now.

Thanks,

Chris