Forum: NGINX nginx + haproxy + mongrel

Asif A. (Guest)
Can anyone share a successful loadbalancing HAProxy script to be used
along
with nginx and mongrel?

I have used some examples from the haproxy site but certain directives
aren't working as well as it was supposed to be.

Thanks in Advance.

regards

Asif A.
Asif A. (Guest)
Can anyone share a successful loadbalancing HAProxy script to be used
along
with nginx and mongrel?

I have used some examples from the haproxy site but certain directives
aren't working as well as it was supposed to be.

Thanks in Advance.

regards

Asif A.
Yordan G. (Guest)
On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 10:48 PM, Asif A. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:

> Asif A.

defaults
        option httpchk HEAD http://127.0.0.1/check.txt HTTP/1.0
        maxconn 2048
        stats enable
        stats uri     /load?stats
        stats realm   Statistics
        stats refresh 5s

listen DANCHO XX.XX.XX.1:80
        balance roundrobin
        cookie SERVERID insert indirect
        server WEB_II   XX.XX.XX.2 check inter 1000
        server WEB_I   127.0.0.1 weight 50 check inter 1000

--
D.

Please excuse my bad english...
WEB: http://gigavolt-bg.net/