Forum: Ruby Affine math library

Oliver B. (Guest)
Hey,

I am looking for a math library for doing affine maths like
interscting some primitives (point, line, halfspace, convex polyedron
etc)

I want to rasterize a triangle over a rectangular grid and it does not
have to be fast in the first place. So I thought of just hitting these
primitives.

Anybody knows of such a library ?
Axel E. (Guest)
-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 19:30:48 +0900
> Von: Oliver B. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
> An: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
> Betreff: Affine math library

> Anybody knows of such a library ?

Dear Oliver,

I don't now of  anything in Ruby, but there's a quite complete (600000
lines of C/C++ code)
CGAL library.

http://www.cgal.org/
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=3DLfkWWw_Tg

Maybe you'll write some Ruby bindings for it ?

Best regards,

Axel