Forum: GNU Radio Can I enable the doxygen support now?

Bruhtesfa E. (Guest)
Hey all,

  I am new to the linux world, I am just learning all the things ,so my
questions may be too simple or answered previously.so I ask excuse for
this.

  i.e. After a long effort I have successfully  installed GNU radio on
MAC
OS X 10.5, but i have not enabled the doxygen support when i configure
it.
So, should I remove all the installation and configure again to enable
the
doxygen support? or is there some other trick?

 Bruhtesfa
Michael D. (Guest)
On Oct 28, 2008, at 4:45 AM, Bruhtesfa E. wrote:
> After a long effort I have successfully  installed GNU radio on MAC
> OS X 10.5, but i have not enabled the doxygen support when i
> configure it. So, should I remove all the installation and configure
> again to enable the doxygen support? or is there some other trick?

Hi Bruhtesfa - If you managed to get GNU Radio to compile & install (&
pass 'make check') on OSX 10.5, then you should be able to create the
doxygen documents as well.  doxygen is available for OSX 10.5 in
binary form directly from doxygen.org, can be compiled from source, or
installed using MacPorts or Fink.  To create the GNU Radio
documentation, configure using the flag "--enable-doxygen" ... when
doing "make" it is not unusual to see a host of warnings when creating
the documentation; AFAICT, the documentation is just fine. - MLD