Forum: Radiant CMS Thank you for import_export extension

Nate T. (Guest)
Thank you, Sean, et. al., for the import_export extension. It works like
champ. Not only can I develop the back end of my site on my local
machine,
but I can now keep my content versioned. Again, thanks.

~Nate
Mohit S. (Guest)
Nate T. wrote:
> Thank you, Sean, et. al., for the import_export extension. It works like a
> champ. Not only can I develop the back end of my site on my local machine,
> but I can now keep my content versioned. Again, thanks.

Nate, what mechanism are you using for versioning?

Cheers,
Mohit.
10/28/2008 | 2:11 PM.
Haselwanter Edmund (Guest)
On 28.10.2008, at 02:07, Nate T. wrote:

> Thank you, Sean, et. al., for the import_export extension. It works
> like a
> champ. Not only can I develop the back end of my site on my local
> machine,
> but I can now keep my content versioned. Again, thanks.

Yeah, this extension rocks!. But I'm experiencing problems with the
gallery extension installed. Has any one the gallery extension
installed and import_export working?

cu edi

--
DI Edmund Haselwanter, removed_email_address@domain.invalid,
http://edmund.haselwanter.com/

If so, let me know how it worked -- I'd like to make sure that it
exports your styles and scripts.

-Chris
Nate T. (Guest)
On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 1:11 AM, Mohit S. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:

> Nate T. wrote:
>
>> Thank you, Sean, et. al., for the import_export extension. It works like a
>> champ. Not only can I develop the back end of my site on my local machine,
>> but I can now keep my content versioned. Again, thanks.
>>

> Nate, what mechanism are you using for versioning?

I am using svn. I just haven't taken the time to grok git yet. I clone
extensions to the proper place, then svn add them. I should probably be
using svn externals but I haven't taken the time to grok that one yet
either. Maybe over Christmas vaca.

I am using sns and haven't noticed a problem yet. I'll let ya know. I
haven't tried the gallery extension.

~Nate