Forum: Ruby on Rails I can't start my app in production mode

The N. (Guest)
I uncommented this line in config/environment.rb:

ENV['RAILS_ENV'] ||= 'production'

I switched the WEBrick server to production in Aptana RadRails. And
still, when I click on the "About..." link, I get the following error:

Routing Error

no route found to match "/rails/info/properties" with {:method=>:get}

It happens also with Phusion Passenger. What am I doing wrong? It
seems not to work right.

I'm using Aptana Studio 1.1 with RadRails 1.0 and Rails 1.2.

Later...

The N.
Frederick C. (Guest)
On 27 Oct 2008, at 21:00, The N. wrote:

> no route found to match "/rails/info/properties" with {:method=>:get}
>
> It happens also with Phusion Passenger. What am I doing wrong? It
> seems not to work right.
That's normal. The /rails/info stuff isn't available in production mode.

Fred
The N. (Guest)
Thank God! I thought it was a bug.

Thanks, man!