Forum: Ruby on Rails email address as users nickname

Petr B. (Guest)

I would like to create a new email account for newly registered authors,
but I wasn't even able to find info, if it is possible or not.

For example:

users nick name: testuser
my domain name: example.com

and automatically created account should be:
removed_email_address@domain.invalid

Thanks in advance.
Petr
Frederick C. (Guest)
s.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to create a new email account for newly registered
> authors,
> but I wasn't even able to find info, if it is possible or not.

That's going to be entirely dependant on the software you use to
manage email accounts on your domain.

Fred
Petr B. (Guest)
on 2008-10-30 09:54
Frederick C. wrote:

> That's going to be entirely dependant on the software you use to
> manage email accounts on your domain.
>
> Fred

Thanks for your reply, we are currently running Merak mail server and
its software to manage administration tasks.

Petr