Forum: Ruby on Rails Any Malline users out there?

cpr (Guest)
I use this and am very happy with it. My views are much more readable,
maintainable, etc. I've also created a hierarchical tabset plugin for
it.

But, as of a few weeks ago the malline.org domain is down so I'm
wondering if the project is dead as well.

I'd like to get a sense of the community around this plugin. Do you
use it?

Thanks,

-cpr
Phillip K. (Guest)
on 2008-10-27 21:33
cpr wrote:
> I use this and am very happy with it. My views are much more readable,
> maintainable, etc. I've also created a hierarchical tabset plugin for
> it.
>
> But, as of a few weeks ago the malline.org domain is down so I'm
> wondering if the project is dead as well.
>
> I'd like to get a sense of the community around this plugin. Do you
> use it?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -cpr

I use Malline, too. I am pretty pleased with it. I don't know what to
say about whether it's dead. Riku was working on it quite a bit for a
while, but then some bugs I posted went unaddressed. It could be that
he's just very busy. That happens quite a bit to one-man projects,
unfortunately.

I've been toying with the idea of maintain my own branch of Malline,
just in case. But every time I look at the code, I think that maybe I
don't have the understanding that would be necessary to maintain it. So
I haven't yet.

Peace.