Forum: Ruby undefined method 'uid' for nil::NilClass when running gem

Gaudi M. (Guest)
on 2008-10-27 15:55
Just updated to gem 1.3.0 on XP.

> gem -v
1.3.0

> gem list
ERROR: while executing gem ...
undefined method 'uid' for nil::NilClass

Any ideas on this?

If I wanted to try an earlier version of gem instead, how do I revert
exactly?  I find the whole process of using gem-update gem files a bit
confusing when it comes to a question like this.

Thanks!
Luca P. (Guest)
Gaudi M. (Guest)
on 2008-10-27 18:20