Forum: Ruby on Rails How to handle web browser's history in Ruby on Rails?

Nuugii L. (Guest)
on 2008-10-26 17:45
Hey guys'
How to handle web browser's history, back button, bookmark button?
And how to add link_to_remote, form_remote_tag to web browser's history.

Please help me
Mikel L. (Guest)
On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 2:45 AM, Nurzed L.

http://www.lindsaar.net/2008/2/22/history-buttons-...

--
http://lindsaar.net/
Rails, RSpec and Life blog....