Forum: Ruby on Rails Session Variable in Application.rb

unknown (Guest)
I'm having a problem referencing the session variable from a class
within the application.rb file.

undefined local variable or method `session' for #<Turnrun:
0x2abc20195440 @runreport=[], @turnstotake="5">

I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong or why this error would occur...does
anyone have any ideas?
Frederick C. (Guest)
On Oct 24, 11:57 pm, removed_email_address@domain.invalid wrote:
> I'm having a problem referencing the session variable from a class
> within the application.rb file.
>
> undefined local variable or method `session' for #<Turnrun:
> 0x2abc20195440 @runreport=[], @turnstotake="5">
>
> I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong or why this error would occur...does
> anyone have any ideas?

Sounds like you're calling session from an object other that the
controller. That doesn't work. showing a little more code might allow
a more informative answer.

Fred