Forum: Ruby Looking for an archive of pre 2000 ruby-talk

Dave T. (Guest)
Mark-Logic goes back to 2002, and Google G. to mid 2000. blade
seems to start in 2005.

Is there an archive of the older list anywhere?
Harry K. (Guest)
On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 12:23 PM, Dave T. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> Mark-Logic goes back to 2002, and Google G. to mid 2000. blade seems to
> start in 2005.
>
> Is there an archive of the older list anywhere?

Here is 1998.

Harry
Dave T. (Guest)
On Oct 23, 2008, at 11:03 PM, Harry K. wrote:

> Here is 1998.
>
> http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/...

Oh: I didn't look far enough down the list. It starts with 2005 at the
top.

Thank you very much.