Forum: Rails France Rails 2.1.2

Jean-François Trân (Guest)
http://weblog.rubyonrails.org/2008/10/23/rails-2-1...

Posted by David October 23, 2008 @ 06:21 PM

Rails 2.1.2 includes the same two security fixes that we pushed
out for 2.0.x recently. We're talking about a backport of the
offset/limit sanitization fix for Active Record and a fix against
header-injection when using user-contributed strings in
redirect_to (see Response Splitting for more information).

In addition, Rails 2.1.2 fixes the warning that users of RubyGems
1.3.0 were having with script/generate as well as a range of other
minor fixes. Enjoy!

As always, you can install with:
gem install rails --version 2.1.2

--
Les 50 ans du Lisp : http://www.lisp50.org
http://twitter.com/underflow_

 On line #108 of public/500.html

    105:
    106:   </tbody>
    107:   </table>
    108:   <%= end %>
    109:   <!-- code for search ends -->
    110: </td>
    111:
its directly going to error page... and displaying "500 Internal Server
Error".