Forum: Ruby Are you looking for excitement??

Jay S. (Guest)
on 2008-10-23 18:27
Are you currently bored?  Looking for excitement?  Hate you boss,
company, mundane way of earning the bread and butter?  Anything you
would change if you could?

If the answer to any of the above questions is a yes, please feel free
to get in touch with me... I can almost definitely help, I am well know
in the industry and have many contacts.  I live and work in the London
area and seek to only work with the best up n coming, established RoR
Developers.

My address is jaysduc at pentaconsulting.com - 0208 254 7487
Gregory B. (Guest)
On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 10:44 AM, Jay S'duc
> Are you currently bored?  Looking for excitement?  Hate you boss,
> company, mundane way of earning the bread and butter?  Anything you
> would change if you could?
>
> If the answer to any of the above questions is a yes, please feel free
> to get in touch with me... I can almost definitely help, I am well know
> in the industry and have many contacts.  I live and work in the London
> area and seek to only work with the best up n coming, established RoR
> Developers.

Wow, I thought this was a porn advertisement, or maybe an upcoming
monster truck rally based on the subject.  Imagine my disappointment!

-greg