Forum: Ruby how can I disabled the text_field element ?

Asaf A. (Guest)
on 2008-10-23 17:08
Hi all,

I saw in many places that I can disabled the text_field easily, although
I am  still unable to do it.
it will help me a lot ...

tnx

Asaf
Michael G. (Guest)
On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 9:07 AM, Asaf A. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I saw in many places that I can disabled the text_field easily, although
> I am  still unable to do it.
> it will help me a lot ...

This belongs on the "Ruby on Rails" forum.

text_field :foo, :disabled => true

Michael G.