Forum: Rails Engines Controller mixins not present in tests?

Antonio Tapiador del Dujo (Guest)
I'm using Controller mixins in an application, overwriding just one
method
from the plugin.

Everything works fine in develpment env, but when passing tests, it
seems like
the Controller from the plugin isn't loaded:

test_should_remember_me(SessionsControllerTest):
ActionController::UnknownAction: No action responded to create

Am I missing anything?
On Thursday 23 October 2008 11:47:59 Antonio Tapiador del Dujo wrote:
> I'm using Controller mixins in an application, overwriding just one method
> from the plugin.
>
> Everything works fine in develpment env, but when passing tests, it seems
> like the Controller from the plugin isn't loaded:
>
> test_should_remember_me(SessionsControllerTest):
> ActionController::UnknownAction: No action responded to create
>
> Am I missing anything?

I was a test generated with an old scaffold.

Changing it to SessionsControllerTest < ActionController::TestCase
solved the
issue.